I am trying to keep (get?) a balance between working on my Steam backlog, retaining momentum in the “dipping sauce” games like Heroes of the Storm, Hearthstone and – gods help me – Magic: Origins, and chipping away at stuff in some MMOs. I only just found out that instead of the usual “buy, unlock cards, get blackmailed into buying DLC cards, discover that some simple, essential feature is missing, quit” shenanigans of previous M:tG offerings on Steam, this year they are going down the F2P path, modeled on the Hearthstone setup apparently. So that will be added to the mix.
Right, on with the show. Let’s goals!
- Stay on top of Hearthstone and HotS dailies
- Investigate Magic: Origins and figure out a sensible goal for that
- Play at least one ranked game of Heroes of the Storm per day: reach 20 wins
- TSW: Finish up the Beseiged Farmlands zone
- LOTRO: Pick up where I left off with my old Dwarf Guardian, Naels – finish adventuring through the Bree-lands
- Borderlands: Reach level 30
- Finish SBCG4AP’s Dangeresque 3
- Solve the More Than Machine mission in SpaceChem (Hephaestus IV Defence)
- Get some people together to try out multiplayer FORCED
- Go through another campaign in Atom Zombie Smasher to refresh my memory before writing a Steam Challenge post about it
That should do to start with, eh? As always, suggestions and questions are welcome.