Okay, I’ve come down from the initial high of Blaugust adrenaline and now these posts are beginning to be a bit of a slog. Not so much coming up with ideas and writing them, I still have a few posts in draft stages or in mind, but actually being motivated to sit down and do it is the slog. I am fairly sure it is just that pushback you get when trying to establish a habit, so I hope it’ll pass in the next week or so. We’ll see.
Today I’m just going to revisit my To-Do List and update it. Red for removal, Purple for success/new goals, Orange for a change.
Stay on top of Hearthstone and HotS dailiesThis is a given, pretty much, so not really worth tracking. Investigate Magic: Origins and figure out a sensible goal for thatHave played it; will go on the dailies pile as HS and HotS are Play at least one ranked game of Heroes of the Storm per day: reach 20 winsReach rank 25 (currently rank 30)
- TSW: Finish up the Beseiged Farmlands zone
- LOTRO: Pick up where I left off with my old Dwarf Guardian, Naels – finish adventuring through the Bree-lands
Reach level 30Finish it.
- Finish SBCG4AP’s Dangeresque 3
Solve the More Than Machine mission in SpaceChem (Hephaestus IV Defence)So devastated – lost my save files. NOT going to start again now.
- Get some people together to try out multiplayer FORCED
- Go through another campaign in Atom Zombie Smasher to refresh my memory before writing a Steam Challenge post about it
- Hearthstone: Reach rank 10 in a season.
I have not ventured into either MMO this month, so no progress there. Same for Dangeresque 3. I think I’ll only get around to Atom Zombie Smasher when I am wanting to get the Steam Challenge post done. I have been making steady progress in Borderlands, though, so that’s good. Tune in next week to see how my list hasn’t changed at all!
The Hives – Walk Idiot Walk